Monday, September 6, 2010

A Hat and A Skirt

Trinity's winter hat
The hat is for my oldest.  I knitted it using yarn from my stash and the button is from my button book.  The flower I crochet out of the same wool I used for the girls mittens. 
skirt refashion
Trinity's newest refashion is this little jean skirt. I used an old pair of jeans that were starting to get holes in the knees. Really I should have just patched the holes because she doesn't really like the skirt. I think the outfit is too high maintenance for her. She keep having to pull in down and move it around. I was just trying to find a way for her to wear all the damn leggings my MIL buys her. While I love leggings on my youngest I don't like them on Gooey.... I think I might just give up on trying to make them work for her and pack them away or refashion them.

More pictures and pattern and yarn info on my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment