Sunday, February 20, 2011
I patched a pair of Trinity pants last night. It's hard to find stuff that fits right...she's really hippy. (these are Old Navy) I have another pair doesn't have holes yet but she wants me to do.
The owl and 3 (you can only see 2) flowers at the bottom were iron on patches I found at Jo-Ann's the knees I just cut different size circles. Before I added the circles I reinforced the knees with those old school iron on patches. I did that on the inside of the pants. I also used interfacing on the circles. I hand sewed them on with embroidery thread. I also stitched around the iron on patches because they always seem to fall off. I think they ended up kinda cute :)
Posted by merlinthecat at 8:38 AM