Sunday, June 6, 2010

How do sheep protect you from the sun?

Hey all. Man it's been a long time since I posted. Sorry about that. I've not been up to much. Not for any lack of ideas, mostly just apathy. I'm in the middle of knitting a zebra for Spadgersdottier's birthday so most of my energy has gone there. I do have a dress underway for a friend and as soon as I get my dress form finished I should be back up and running for myself. There are a few other things but I'll wait until I have pics for those.

Today I do have for you a hat. I made it using a pattern by Vegbee (find it here) which I scaled up to a bigger size. It's for a shepherd at the farm I go to hence the sheep :o)


The sheep fabric was a gift from the girl I'm making the dress for, the lining and interfacing were from the stash.

1 comment:

  1. I like your blog,... nice post keep blogging...

    ReplyDelete