Monday, May 10, 2010

Dress & Cardi





Hello my people!! I haven't posted for a while, too busy fluffing about!. Have a whole heap of half finished bits and pieces and a HUGE stash of op shop finds waiting to be "reconstructed/deconstructed.

The crochet top (now cardi) is in the yummiest shade of cranberry. I cut it down the front and added a mens paisley tie that ive zigzaged and rouched till it made a lovely frilly type edge on the cardi. The photo isnt much chop coz my husband reluctantly took the photo (hes not talking to me because i got grumpy at him..............long story, we wont go there!!)

The other photo is my gorgeous friend Karen modeling a "work in progress" denim dress that was previously a pair of jeans and a mens tie. This will be in my Esty shop which is NOW OPEN!!!! arrrgggghhhh YAY!! fluffnnonsense.etsy.com CHECK IT OUT. xx Kel

3 comments: