Monday, April 19, 2010

Hello Again!

It is such a beautiful day here in Ontario, it seems a shame to be inside. But... the siren call of my sewing machine had to be answered. I'm not posting what I made today, because I still need to take pics! Instead I'll show you what I made on the weekend. I wanted a light cardigan for the summer months. I had this very fine tee shirt fabric in my stash, the colour is beautiful, a very light aqua. I also had the sequin trim on hand and it matches perfectly! Wow. Amazing what you find when you hunt through your stash! Come visit me on my blog, to see some more of my finished projects! Have a great day, and happy sewing!! Anne                                                              

1 comment:

  1. That is a lovely color--and working with the supersoft lightweight jersey can be so nice. Well done with the matching trim!

    ReplyDelete