Friday, April 23, 2010

Refashioned boyfriend shirt

One of my boyfriend's old shirts finally got refashioned into this cap sleeve shirt. I started last year, I guess. A seam now and then adds up and now we have a finished garment!

P4230014 (2)

I've cut away the sleeves and collar, unpicked the pocket, shortened the shirt and taken it in at the sides, rounded the bottom hem, cut and attached simple cap sleeves, binded the armscye and collar opening with bias tape, added the lace trim, attached the decorative but useful pocket, added new buttons - and it was done! All the trims and buttons were recycled.

P4230013 (2)



No comments:

Post a Comment