Friday, April 9, 2010

I'll Be The First Into!

Hi I'm Merlin The Cat, (merlinthecat on Ravelry, knitty, etsy, and craftster) and I will be your lovely co-host on this fun filled crafty adventure! Let's see, where to start.... NinjaEema and I went to high school together were she fostered my love for crafts and pomegranates! We lost touch for a really long time, but thanks to Facebook we found each other where she encouraged me to cheat on my yarn. Now, a little about me. I'm am first and foremost a fiber artist. I've been knitting for about 6 years, spinning and dyeing for 5, and crocheting for about 4 years. I'm also a jewelry designer who enjoys reworking vintage pieces. I've been sewing off and on for about 3 years, mostly the last year or so thanks to NinjaEema! I love anything vintage, owls, gnome and creating clothing for my 2 girls (6 and 17mo). I can't wait to see every one's creations and meeting you! (don't be shy) :) I think that is it for now, I need to get busy so I have something to show you next time!

Merlinthecat

No comments:

Post a Comment