Thursday, April 8, 2010

Welcome

The Thrifty Garde Robe is now open for posting. The purpose of this site is to have a common place to share our clothes-making projects, inspire each other, and provide tips on how to update and add to our wardrobes without spending a lot of money.

I'm hoping that soon this blog will be filled with handmade projects, either sewn, knitted or crocheted. If this endeavor is successful I'll add a second blog for handmade, thrifty home goods. Please e-mail me (ninjaeema (at) aol (dot) com) if you would like to contribute your projects to The Thrifty Garde Robe. You can also upload your project pics to our Flickr pool, and follow us on Twitter (see the sidebar). We still need a button/avatar/logo, if anyone is handy with graphic design I'd love to see some ideas.

Thanks,

NinjaEema

15 comments:

  1. I for one am excited to make something! Thanks for setting this up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for setting this up!!! You are awesome....i will e-mail you now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh lIMOR!! YOU CHEEky thing! you didnt tell me when we were chatting this morning! YAY!!
    xxKel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome I'm coming over from WR will post very soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant initiative - and gimme a shout if you still need help with the blog template/logo etc as I'm a graphic designer and would love to be involved :)

    Solveig - www.madebypetchy.com / www.eggedosis.no

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is GREAT! i was thinking about it myself - and then, you did it! good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to see so many of you already. Don't forget to e-mail (see sidebar) if you want to be added as an author. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for the site, I hope to contribute soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've just added a comment policy. Didn't think that I would have to :(

    "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

    This is a place to share our projects, inspire, and encourage each other. Let's stick to talking about clothes and how cute we all look."

    ReplyDelete