Monday, April 12, 2010

Hey there!

I'm Cydney. The best thing to me about WR was checking out contributors' own blogs. Cool people with projects, gardens, families, interesting insights & stories and beautiful photos. I have lots of projects, many half-finished. It isn't that I have a problem with commitment, it's that I can't say 'no'!


I taught myself to knit 7 years ago and to crochet and sew 2 years ago. Once word got out, I acquired garbage bags full of fabric and yarn from grandmothers & friends, so I haven't had to purchase much, just find uses for all of it! I grew up watching my grandmother quilt by hand and loved her patchwork quilts and the little squares of funky polyester fabric I knew came from old dresses! I have two blogs, The d is before the n and Raleigh Street Fashion. I also have a fledgling etsy shop called Pens & Needles.

No comments:

Post a Comment